TJG - Theater Junge Generation, Dresden, Germany 2012
as part of the PASyouth studies "Was ist (Dir) wichtig?"
during the PASyouth studies the participating teenagers challenged me with a task (as I gave them each day a lot of tasks to solve) with a similar structure I have used for them. The task was: 'work out a performance not longer than 5 minutes, you are free to choose your material, the topic of the action should be connected with 'youth', the action should have a clear start and end'.
this is how I solved the task:
- standing beside a white chair
- folding a paper boat on the chair
- snipping with my fingers - at the same time enlightening a flame (4 times)
- holding the paper boat and making wave-like sounds with my mouth while going around the chair
- walking on the chair - over the chair back until the chair is tilting - I am falling – losing the paper boat
Photos: Monika Sobczak